Content Manager (Full time)
Invox is a Demand Generation agency. We support our clients on their marketing and business objectives. Our aim is to help them generate more leads, nurture them all along the sales process by sending them relevant and interesting content, and shorten the overall sales cycle.
Our main offers are : Strategic missions of Demand Generation, Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing; Content creation, set up and animation of Marketing Automation tools and Promotion of content on social networks and Social Media strategy set up.
Want to know more about us ? You can find every information you look for on our website !
Within the editorial team, the Content Manager has a large variety of missions:
- With the Account Manager, the Content Manager has to develop an editorial strategy for our clients and to define relevant actions to set up (editorial line, topics, format, marketing push).
- He or she, has to manage various projects and organize, coordinate and follow the content production for our clients. Meaning:
- to come up with subject ideas;
- to draft complete briefings for our Copywriters and Content Designer aligned with the client’s goals;
- to coordinate editorial plannings and to reach the deadlines;
- to control and verify content production;
- with the Editorial Assistant, to be responsible for the quality of our content production;
- to ensure the online post of our content on the different CMS by taking into account the technical biddings and the SEO;
- inside: to coordinate Editorial Assistant’s and Content Designer’s plannings;
- outside: to source and hire Copywriters. He or she is also in charge of managing relationships with all projects stakeholders.
- Define content in a Content Marketing and Marketing Automation approach
- Guarantee the daily management of customers relationship: structure, pace the project and validate the content
- Control and establish monthly and quarterly reports to make sure the content production is impactful.
The perfect candidate (we know that life is not just like in movies, but still, we can be surprised sometimes!) has:
- Strong abilities in work organisation and project management;
- Perfect writing and grammatical skills;
- Bilingual in french and english;
- Great ability to switch from a topic to an another and be inquisitive;
- Interest for web, social networks and digital marketing;
- Passion for Content Marketing, Marketing Automation and Lead Generation;
- A team spirit and good interpersonal relationships;
- And obviously : a good personality, sense of humor, and optimism.
Type of contract : Permanent